Return and Refund Policy
Return and refund policy
Your 100% satisfaction is what motivates us to be perfect for you!
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Fashionable E-Gift Card. Fashionable does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Most of our products are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
We do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Online Returns Policy
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- For any returns, you must contact customer service department to obtain Return Number and Confirmation Number. All returns must include the Return Number and Confirmation Number.. If this is not done, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must include the order number for each product inorder for us to be able to process it.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Fashionable E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our corporate office.
- Your refund will be less restocking fee which is 15% of the cost of the products.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com